Flowering nutes

MDRIII

My question is I have been using Botanicare Liquid Karma + Sweet for both veg + flower. I know there is a better way to go with the flowering or both. any advice will be greatly appreciated

just go to your closest gardening store, for the vegetation stage buy plant food in powder or liquid form something that has a 20-10-10 or 30-15-15, the numbers are nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium your plant needs more nitrogen in this stage thats why the first number has to be higher than the other 2. If your familiar with the numbers you should be ok. For your flowering, use a 10-20-20 or 15-30-30, wich means you need to cut the nitrogen about 1/2 and double the Phosphorus for the flowering. Theres plant food called advanced nutrients, i heard it does a good job but where i leave i cant find it. But remember to follow the directions on the back of the package, start with small amounts and then go to full amount so you dont start burning your plant. Hope this helps somewhat and happy growing!

Why don't you just stick with Botanicare and add one of their Veg lines. The Pure Blend and the power series are for that. The Karma can be used for the both stages and the sweet is a flowering nute. :ganjamon:

im thinking of ordering some advanced nutrients on ebay for my purple power barely sprouting, i heard pros and cons about this nutrient supplement but one way to find out is trying it out.

Okay I did buy some Iguana Bllom and will be using it I did alot of reading on it and it does sound good. I will let every 1 know how it goes and thanks for your replies:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom