Flowering time: Autoflowers

freedom8976

Hey guys, here's my question for you as i can't seem to find the answer by reading the threads here.
I am growning currently an autoflowering northrn lights by pyramid seeds.

The flowering time declared by them is 56 days, does that mean 56 days from seed to harvest or 56 days flowering time after the vegetative stage of the plant ends?
Thx :)

Hey guys, here's my question for you as i can't seem to find the answer by reading the threads here.
I am growning currently an autoflowering northrne lights by pyramid seeds.

The flowering time declared by them is 56 days, does that mean 56 days from seed to harvest or 56 days flowering time after the vegetative stage of the plant ends?
Hey freedom welcome to 420 :welcome: Autos will grow in veg for a few weeks give or take then she will start to flower. So she could be 4 months old before harvest comes. Happy growing friend.

I am growning currently an autoflowering northrne lights by pyramid seeds.

Sorry quick question what do you have your light timer set at?

I've grown autos from quite a few different seed companies, including that Northern from Pyramid. Most of them are around the 70 day mark, seed to harvest.

Lately 20hrs on, 4hrs off. Wouldn't go less than 18/6.
From what I have read from other auto growers 20/4 is good. I don't do autos but just wanted to make sure you were maxing your light use.
12 weeks bean to harvest give or take sounds reasonable.

I see, so i should be looking roughly at, 4 weeks of veg and 8 weeks of flowering.

You should see them declare sex between 14-21 days old, and I'm counting days from the day they break soil, not seed planted. Breaking ground is usually 4 days after the seed is planted. I top mine usually in day 21 above ground. They'll start flowering around day 28, then flower for 6-7 weeks.

You should see them declare sex between 14-21 days old, and I'm counting days from the day they break soil, not seed planted. Breaking ground is usually 4 days after the seed is planted. I top mine usually in day 21 above ground. They'll start flowering around day 28, then flower for 6-7 weeks.
There you go someone who has experience with autos. Just be careful when watering from what I have read they can go dormant if over watered.

I count from the day they sprouted, not planted. So it's 18 days old. Fem for sure.

IMG_20210217_185159981.jpg

Since you are here guys, what yield should i be expecting? Is 50g per plant doable?
Ive seen wild fluctuations in harvest from autos. 50 g per plant is doable it will depend on how well you can take care of her. People recommend autos because they are easier but in my opinion mistakes are more costly. Have you done any reading on how to water properly?

Since you are here guys, what yield should i be expecting? Is 50g per plant doable?

How many plants are you putting under the light? 1 plant, probably great, 2 a stretch, 3 no way. As @Bill284 stated, it will fluctuate greatly with autos. The breeder, strain, growing medium, light, fertilizer, etc, they all figure in the equation. With autos you really have to nail the start (first 3 weeks) to have a good possible harvest. Any hiccups there will cost you greatly in the end. Is 50g doable? Hell yeah! Is there a learning curve? Hell yeah! My fist crop was pathetic. 5 autos and maybe pulled 1.5oz total for all 5. Once I got it down (feeding, training, better light, etc), I consider less than 5oz a plant a failure. Personal best is 12.5oz dried from a Fastbuds Blue Dream'matic.

Yes i have read many guides on all aspects of the process, but making it happen is a little different
Dude I feel your pain. I have done a few autos I ran 24 hour lights and 18/6 seed to harvest I did not notice a difference in yield or potency, I have a Mars Hydro SP3000. My advise is either do 18/6 and look for white hairs mark that day as day one of flower (1st to time your nutrients) then flip to 12/12 I got the best results this way (or leave it 18). Iam assuming all cannabis plants are photo in nature and made auto extra. I am assuming that they find this most natural. Some growers go 12/12 from seed but I would think it is confusing to the plant they just want to save electricity I guess that is the only reason I saw.
I'm still pretty new just a few grows down. I feel I just really understood my Nutrients, this grow. The way I look at it I pay noting for seeds what 75€ for 10 Huckelberry no matter what it is a win big time. I like that Autos move fast just pay attention and they will tell you what they want.

18/6 light schedule, 18 days old at this point.
I use a 20/4 light schedule for my northern light autos that are 41 days old today. My one plant started putting on buds over a week ago and the other two plants are just now forming pre-buds so I think those autos I have minds of their own, seriously.

Back
Top Bottom