From seed to 12/12?

LetsBeBuds

Hi 420 members!

I think I finally got over my hump and will be able to grow a strong healthy green plant. I had tried twice in the past and I just couldn't get anything to grow but now I have a surviving cut of Sugar Kush from the club and a seed from my friend's bag of weed. I have them both under 2x4 T5s with the lights on 24/7 and I have been reading about people going straight to 12/12 in order to keep the plants small. I have been wondering if I should do this considering I will be using the T5s for flowing too and will need to make sure the plants get light all the way down. The seed is 2 weeks old and the cut is 5 weeks from cut but only 2 weeks in new soil and now getting its strength back. Please I really could use some help and would like to know if I should keep them vegging or should I flower them to keep them small and with a better grow? Any other suggestions would be more then appreciated. Thank you

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/08a56d6a.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/41ba3ac1.jpg

First I am a noob so you should probably ignore me but after all the great learning to be found here at 420 I am going to 12/12 through seedling then 18/6 veg.

And to keep them small I am going to try two methods first will be LST and work it around the top of pot.As for the second It will be topping with a mix of LST..( Uncle Ben,s maybe? ) But again I am a noob and just thought this growing thing sounded fun,Growing a beautiful plant from a seed..Anyhow, Good luck with your girls ;-)

12/12 is to induce flowering. If you start 12/12 then go 18/6 your girls might go herm. But I'm a noob to so what do I know.

Well I guess my question now is when I should go to 12/12. From seed it has been 2 weeks almost 3 and I don’t want them to get to big so I want to know when it is ok to go to 12/12?

From what I have read you can expect a plant to grow an additional 18" to 24" when you switch to bloom.....so if your looking to keep them around 36" then start your bloom when yours reach around 18"

Well I guess my question now is when I should go to 12/12. From seed it has been 2 weeks almost 3 and I don't want them to get to big so I want to know when it is ok to go to 12/12?

Ive always heard you should let them veg at leaste a week so I think your good to go whenever your ready.

Back
Top Bottom