G13

fastrippe

soo i got a quarter of some g 13 last night for 120 bucks now g13 is somthin i've never heard of but yet the pot is still good now my ? is has any1 ever heard of the name g 13 or does it sound like the dealer just made up a name to tell us to make a few extra bucks now the weed is good and very sticky we actually stuck it to the wall soo it is good but is there a such thing as g 13

g13 is bomb ass strain and have heard rumors it was developed by the government thus the "g" in the g13.

yeah the buds are great and sticky and it dosnt take as much as it normally does to kick in soo its deffinantly some good stuff

Yeah it is a myth that the government developed it. I highly doubt it. Anyway yeah as the story goes G is for government and 13 is for Marijuana (13th letter in alphabet is M). It is a very good strain. Allmost all indica.

g13 is wonderfull
my friend has grown some
also some crossbreeding with g13 and snow white
he called it snow13
it was fucking incredible

Damn dude, you got a qp of g13 for $120?????? Holy shit that is like bomb ass grade A government grown shit so ive heard. The dude that sold you that must have been really nice or a really big dumbass or somethin sellin a qp of it for ONLY $120. Youve got some good shit there bro!

el Gringo Vato said:
Damn dude, you got a qp of g13 for $120?????? Holy shit that is like bomb ass grade A government grown shit so ive heard. The dude that sold you that must have been really nice or a really big dumbass or somethin sellin a qp of it for ONLY $120. Youve got some good shit there bro!
Quarter of an ounce. :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

el Gringo Vato said:

Sir, please put the bowl on the ground and step away slowly. You have smoked yourself retarded. LOL. :grinjoint: :laughtwo:

el Gringo Vato said:

yea i got a quarter of an oz not a qp but its all good or maybe not cuz its all gone god i wish it was a qp that would be sweet but we all make mistakes and misread some things

Back
Top Bottom