glaucoma patient trying to learn

satch

kinda scared to post i really would like to tell all but don't live in a 420 friendly area....that being said i have been diagnosed with early onset childhood Glaucoma for twenty years.I have taken drops in both eyes for many years with poor results.I have lost alot of vision in my right eye.I haven.t always had insurance or been able to afford the meds or to even see a doc reguarly.
I would very much like to grow my own meds and have been on this site gleening as much info as possible,I want to thank all of you for sharing this info so freely. I don't like being a lurker so to speak so i have decided to introduce myself.you can call me Satch.
I respect all of you for your knowledge and I will continue to learn and put into practice hopefully one day all I have learned so far.
thanks for being there.

Hiya Satch. Welcome to 420magazine, glad you have been doing some reading and decided to take the plunge into growing. Sorry to hear about your glaucoma. That is a concern for me since I am diabetic. I hope you now have insurance and is able to see your eye doctor. I hope to hear more from you in the future, maybe a journal or just sharing with others what you have learned here.

thanks Queen toke love nice handle by the way.I am definatletly going to stick around I have a grow in progress but have been really trying to keep it on the down low so to speak.I have questions but to this day have been kinda a chicken shit to talk to anyone for fear of the Man finding out.Ok my first question how safe is it to post here can they trace your IP address?

thanks Queen toke love nice handle by the way.I am definatletly going to stick around I have a grow in progress but have been really trying to keep it on the down low so to speak.I have questions but to this day have been kinda a chicken shit to talk to anyone for fear of the Man finding out.Ok my first question how safe is it to post here can they trace your IP address?

Thanks, a friend of mine in another forum gave me the handle. I am glad you're going to stick around. I understand about being careful but I have no clue about tracing IP addresses. I would think it would be somewhat safe because everyone here is sharing information. But don't hold me to that. I would like to know too what could be done to mask your IP address. Maybe someone will come along with an answer. So how is your grow progressing? I would ask your methods but I don't want to make you more nervous. Maybe once you feel comfortable you will post a journal or share your knowledge with others.

I have a journal on paper i keep cause im and old dude and have CRS.so to keep track of progress and learn it is a must.I can't see the key board to well but i write real big.
I have two mothers of unkown origin and strain I was told it was a cross with Durban but who knows. they are currently in Happy Frog with perlite added. I have 5 clones started in rockwool and the # six didn't make it. they will be dwc. i actually saw thw first sign of a root today and am wondering if i will need to feed her something soon or just let her go til transplat in hydroten.

Hey satch, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!
I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

I totally understand being concerned about security! Take a look here: Questions & Answers - The Safety/Legality of 420 Magazine

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom