Goa Report

dc2020

Well, After asking a bunch of forums, I did not get much info about where to buy in Goa. I did manage to score some, so here are some tips for guys heading there.

First Stop - Palolem.

Palolem is on the southern side of Goa and is a more relaxed, less polluted, more old school area. There are tons of beach huts around many little beach bars. After arriving in Palolem, we went on the prowl to pick up some hash.

Asked around at many bars and on the beach, including vendors of paraphernalia, but no luck. All we got was evasive answers. We stepped into one beach shack to find people smoking away to their hearts content. I approached the bar manager who told me that the dealers in Palolem do not sell to Indians since the cops generally go undercover to bust them. Me being of Indian descent was not going to get any the easy way. He instead approached the smokers in his bar and asked them sell me a bit. They obliged with a couple of grammes of some fine hash.

As we chatted up with people there, one of them offered to get his dealer to bring some in. So I got about 15 grammes (1.5 tolas) for Rs 3000 (a bit steep) but we found that the quality was very good (pic attached).

These 15 grammes lasted the whole trip (6 days) so we didn't need to buy again.

Smoke report: Very sativa again. Instant head high - no body high at all. High lasted about 2 hours. Could smoke this constantly for about 6 hours then come down completely and continue smoking again. Since this was very cerebral, we ended up really enjoying taking long walks around town.

Tips for the newbie: Don't sit in one bar only. Keep moving. Check out bars that have raggae, Indian (Shiva etc) names or posters. Check to see if people smoke and then ask them. Most are willing to help fellow smokers.

There are a couple of bars (1 in south Goa and 1 in north) which sell hash. You basically order some food then ask for something off the menu and order the hash. I found these out on my last days when I saw the guys next door ordering some. Am loathe to reveal their names in an open forum.

DSC0221111.jpg

Back
Top Bottom