Goku Root Plug Purple Kush 2015

pumpkinpatch1

Hello All. This is Goku First grow ever. Very nervous and very excited. Like all noobs, I have tons of questions. But first let me get you up to speed. Kamehameha!!

It's an indoor grow.
Cash Crop 4.0 - 6 Plant Grow Box (to be exact)

Seedbank- kropkingseeds
Purple kush indica sativa 50% 50% for both

STARTED Wednesday july 8 10:53 pm. Now it's wednesday july 15 12:15 am

Right now i believe iIT'S BEEN ABOUT A WEEK. so i think it's still in seed stage..
or is it in veg stage since four leafs have already appeared. Still very confused of when veg stage starts
So far I have not given any nutrients. just ph water.. (again, i'm un sure when to start giving nuts since i've read they could die too early if fed too early)

This is a hydroponics grow.

The grow box is 3 feet tall. 36" T x 16" W x 9.5" D

There was another similar thread to this but We all don't know what happened to the owner.. joker stopped posting on her thread so we never got to found out if joker actually was successful with the grow..

Quantity 3: 2700k CFL Flowering Bulbs
Quantity 3: 6500k CFL Grow Bulbs
6 Plant hydroponics system (1 gallon reservoir)Air Stone & Air Line (Goku is only going to grow one for his first time)
Comes with a Timers to automate your system. (right now it's on a 18/6 hour cycle)

Powerful 80 CFM fan system with carbon protected intake/outake areas

10 gallon rated air pump

Grow, bloom, calcium, and magnesium nutrients along with an adjustable measuring spoon and detailed instructions to get potent grows from start to finish

Goku is un sure if he's going to use these nuts and the chart it came with..
goku might use Fox Farm Liquid Nutrient Trio Soil Formula: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom (Pack and use the hydroponics chart instead.

Goku bought the Bluelab Guardian Monitor (goku only wants whats best for he's plants...) goku read somewhere that the first mistake first time growers grow is that they spend as much money as they shouldn't for their first time. Goku was advised to start with soil, but it's a tad bit too late. Doesn't mean that goku won't. it just means that goku wants to finish what he/she started since goku went all out on this tight budget..

Every day goku is checking the 1 gallon reservoir. it seems that every day when goku checks back at 10:53 pm when the light are on. The water in the 1 gallon gets lower. (obviously right?) and The ph goes back to neutral. (light green) Goku is using the General Hydroponics Ph Control Kit the ph up and down. Goku has only been using the ph down to the right color (which is orange)

Goku hasn't started using the blue lab monitor yet cause goku is waiting for the kcl ph probe storage solution to arrive..

nut.png
nut2.png
seedling.png
week.png

ps- as you can tell from the last photo. its kinda red/brow at the end of the stem. is that bad or is that normal? Also When do i start giving it nuts if goku is going to start with the fox farm series. big bloom grow big, tiger bloom. Which is for which?

sponn.png

Goku is using this raw tsp spoon to measure. You can see where it says "remove" thats a different measurement. lower than 1/4 of a spoon. Which i don't know what measure that would be in tsps?? The next picture shows exactly on "1/4 teaspoon"

spoon.png

So here's an update.

planted aura haze on thur 1:17am july 16
Sat july 18 10:58 seed pop up
Two days later I'm sure it had it's four leafs..

(the aura haze is a week behind the Pk)

week one of nuts.
1:20 am sat july 25 2015
big bloom 2tsp (little bit more added, cause i exactly got the 1 gallon measuring of water wrong. i was missing water in my tank)
grow big 1tsp (little bit more added)

ec. 0.7
ppm- 460
ph- 5.4
temp 80

checked again at 11:41pm
ec= 0.6- 0.7
ppm 460
ph=5.0

so the ec stayed about the same. the ec kept changing from 0.6 to 0.7. ppm=460 the ph though changed dramatically. to 4.9-5.0

Should goku adjust the ph? Or just leave it as is? Goku was reading that you're not suppose to put more water in the reservoir... or can you?
Any advice could help. that water was super cold but now it's just well a bit cold. Why is the pk leaves pointing downward?? is it a bad sign??? Please help!!

pk.png

This is the Purple k. why is it pointing downward? and how can goku fix it??

auroa.png

This is the aurora haze. she is taller than the pk and it's only been a week and two days for her

nuu_41.png
nuu_31.png
[
nuu1.png
nuu_2.png

update.

Sun july 26 11:14 ppm= 460 ec= 0.7 ph= 5.0 ( goku added ph up to 5.3)

mon july 27 ec= 0.7 ppm 510 ph 5.1

Tues july 28 ec.8 ppm? ph=? (goku forgot to write it down..)

wed July 29 ec .8 temp in water= 79f ph 5.6

Thur july 30 ec=.9 temp= 85f ph 5.6

As you can tell the plant got nut burn cause goku started out too strong.. Goku is going to give the plant 1/4 and see what happens. Goku think this is would be best to do since goku started out with Big bloom 2tsp, one grow big 1tsp from fox farm ( Goku added 1/8 more by accident)

root.png

As you can see. goku thinks he/she see's yellow roots...

pooop.png

The purple kush looks nice but it looks burned out..

poooop.png

The aurora looks taller but also burned.

moldd.png

what kind of mold is this?

This is the end of first week of seedlings like it says on the hydroponics chart. goku is REALLY un sure where to go for round 2 (the official first week in the hydroponics fox farm) But the truth is.. i kinda don't want to keep on following it since it looks to me like the plants got burned... should i lower my dosage? people said to fix my ph. to 5.5-5.8. to lower my ppms... but truth is. since i'm a noob. idk if it would be a good idea to lower the nutrient numbers. PLEASE HELP

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom