Green Crack, Blue Dream, Gorilla Glue, Indoor Veg To Outdoors

Loggerjoe1

Hey guys this is my first journal. Sorry about my punctuation. Anywho i am going to be doing 12 Starting indoors and moving outdoors in a month or so
I picked up 6 plants today 3 green crack, 2 gorilla glue amd one blue dream( because my wife liked the name......) i am waiting on the other 6 sour d but the gc was about 10" and they immediately got topped to about 5" the others seem a little small to top at this point.

I will be vegging for a month or so indoors under t5s they will eventually be transferred to a larger pot with a mix of verma fire and verma soil. Amd then when the weather gets a little better here in norcal be put into 3x3x4' holes i have out back with the bottom half being 6month old compost and the top half the verma soil/fire mix.
I am using the full 3 part line of emerald harvest. I have gotten amazing results from previous indoor grows.

Well i hope who ever follows this enjoys. This will be my first indoor to outdoor grow. Any advice is welcome and criticism is encouraged. I cant always question myself now can I?????

First pic is showing the gc compared to the other plants with a tall can as a refrence and the second is after i topped them. CHEERS.... -Joe
20170414_153625.jpg
20170415_022729.jpg
20170415_022652.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom