Green Crack Review

Stvzie

Strain Name – Green Crack (Feminized seed)
From – Bonza Seeds (Freebie Promo).
Harvest Date – 8/31/19
Type – Sativa Dominant Hybrid
Appearance – Green airy buds with streaks of brown/gold coloring throughout bud.
Smell - Fruity, Pungent, Skunky
Type of BuzzLength of Buzz – Nice relaxing head/body high depending on method and amount of ingestion. Typically, will be high for 2 -3 hours.
Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, relaxation, chronic pain relief, anti-anxiety/depression, PTSD

The Grow:
This plant was grown in an indoor tent using a 5-gal cloth pot with an 50/50/ mix of Fox Farms Happy Frog/Organic Potting soil under an LED 600 watt light. The Fox Farms feeding schedule was also used but at about half strength throughout the grow. The plant was harvested 65 days after switch to 12/12 light schedule and at harvest the trichomes appeared to be approximately 40/60 amber/cloudy. The buds are a nice green color and have lots of gold/brown coloring but do appear to be somewhat airy. I think I could have harvested the plant 7 – 10 days earlier and would have had tighter buds. After a 5-day dry, I ended up with 78 G/2.75 oz of bud that was cured in jars for 4 – 5 weeks before smoking.

Smoke: I’m not much of a smoker (I find that smoking any cannabis is harsh) and I mostly grow for Grandma’s medical use, but I do get a very nice cerebral/relaxing body high that lasts for 2-3 hours when smoking a small bowl from my hobbit pipe. Grandma and her day caregiver enjoy smoking the GC and state it is not too harsh and is great for daytime activities.

Edibles: I prefer to use Cannabis in edibles. With the GC I took 1.3 oz of green shake/trim and carbolized in the oven before making my canna-butter using 1 pound of butter, 3 cups water, and letting it simmer for 4 -5 hours in slow cooker. I first made a batch of caramel candy using about 6 - 7 oz of canna-butter in the recipe. I cut the caramel into approximately 1”x1”x1/2” squares and a couple pieces of candy gives me nice relaxing body high that lasts 3 - 4 hours: 3 pieces of candy gives me a nice cerebral buzz.
Unfortunately, Grandma did not really enjoy the edibles as she complained of heartburn after eating the Caramel candies.
The remaining canna-butter was later used to make a brownie mix. A 2”x2”x1/2” square will give me a nice body high that lasts for several hours. Eating a couple brownies will have me really buzzing.

Conclusion: I consider the CG grow to be a successful grow and would grow it again. Was my first grow in a new 36’x20’x63” tent and was really pleased with the results. Have included a few pics.

Back
Top Bottom