Green light during dark period?

Broke Stove

I just purchased a " Green Eye " witch is a green light advertised to be okay during plants dark cycles.... Does anyone know if green light has any affects at all on plants during the dark cycle, and would there be a difference if I inspect the buds up close? I am just going into the 7th week of flowering if that makes a difference. Thank You.

Re: Green light during dark period???

Yep green lights work great for working in your room while lights are off. Plants can't absorb light in the green spectrum.

I just purchased a " Green Eye " witch is a green light advertised to be okay during plants dark cycles.... Does anyone know if green light has any affects at all on plants during the dark cycle, and would there be a difference if I inspect the buds up close? I am just going into the 7th week of flowering if that makes a difference. Thank You.

Hey BS not every green light is created equal. I would suggest getting a LED one as your guaranteed its emitting greeen and your not using some bulb with a green color. also don't let any other light in like the hall or something.

To be honest I don't like going in unless I have too and it seems like you don't have too since you have a couple of weeks to go why f*ck things up now.

Here I started this just for you ....LOL

Green Lights And How Lights Effect Your Plants!

Hey BS not every green light is created equal. I would suggest getting a LED one as your guaranteed its emitting greeen and your not using some bulb with a green color. also don't let any other light in like the hall or something.

I believe the Green Eye task light is an LED. It's sold by some hydro shops specifically for working during "lights out."

Back
Top Bottom