green worms in the buds

How far are you through flowering? How bad is the infestation, do you have any pics?
Either way mate remove any sites which habour the worms or the mould they both spread FAST!! I just had to do it with one of mine due to mould. It may be too late to spray with anything, hence day of flower question? If its nearly done remove the infected, even take it a bit more than you can see with your eye because the damp mould will keep spreading.

how do i get rid of the green worms with out damaging the plant, they are making the buds mold HELP ME

You'll have to spray an insecticide containint BT (Bacillus thuringiensis) such as "Safer", or some other brand, to stop those budworms. Should be able to fine something at an nursery. Just look for products containing primarily BT which are aimed at killing caterpillars and such.

Once the worms have eaten the BT (it's a natural fungus) they die within 3 days.

Better make it quick or you'll have more problems than with just mold - like a full blown infestation.

Back
Top Bottom