Greetings fellow growers!

NorthernCosmos

Hello folks!

I'm a newbie grower located in northern Europe. I've recently started my first grow, and this is one of the sites where I got a lot of good information to get me going, so I thought I might as well sign up and join the community :)

Previous growing experience is with chilies. Not at all an expert, but it's working out good. Been growing the chilies in a small greenhouse in the summer months (not so many of those months here...) and keeping the plants indoors the rest of the year. I enjoy the process and the fruits very much.

Now, I've got together an indoor setup for those 420s. Prior to starting up, I've been reading all round the net for info, trying to arrive at a reasonable cross section of all the tips and opinions. There's a lot of it and contradictory info pops up all the time, but being the analytical type it's part of the fun to sort and sift and arrive at the "facts" (or as near as I can for now...).

Hopefully there are many years of happy growing ahead, and in the mean time I'll be seeing you folks in the forums!

I have to say that the friendliness on the 420 forums is beyond anything I've experienced on the net! And I've been on a few fora in my 26 years as a netizen... Everybody here are just super chill [1] and helpful, making the growing and the learning much more fun!
Signing up and starting a journal is the best move a budding [2] grower can do! :thumb:

[1] I wonder if the high chill level has anything to do with the sort of produce we're talking about :-))
[2] Pardon the pun :-p

Signing up and starting a journal is the best move a budding [2] grower can do! :thumb:

[1] I wonder if the high chill level has anything to do with the sort of produce we're talking about :-))
[2] Pardon the pun :-p
haha!

It is second to none when it comes to learning. There's such a wide network of knowledge here it's easy to find the correct answers.

Back
Top Bottom