Grow Box/few plants?

hedigoodness

Is it reasonable just to grow a few plants at a time in a small grow box? In soil, 400W hps. grow box will be 18''x4'. thanks for the help. stay green. peace.

Yea it's definatly possible.. but depends on how large you want to grow them and what strain your using. A growbox that size will be alright but heat might be an issue because its such a smal space. Proper ventilation is key, keep that in mind and you will be alright. :allgood:

yeah the light will be heating your box, make sure it doesn't get too hot. There are several methods to keeping your plant short. And how many plants?

yea, theres will be a PC fan on the top. with one airhole on the top(hot air out) and one near the bottom (cool air in). there will be about 2-3 at a time. bending? cropping? and i cant decide on what strain. i need something short/bushy, not a whole lot of smell. considerably easy to grow (2nd time). any suggestions??

I would rule out any sativa/ sativa dominent strains because they can get pretty tall from my experiences. Look for a good Indica strain or hybrid that doesnt get too tall. :allgood:

If you can, grow a bunch of Lowryders. They will really thrive in a growbox enviorment with a 400w HPS light on them.

how about a 250W or some CFL's??? 400W is a lot for that small of a box. i guess ill just have to do it and find out. stay green. peace.

Back
Top Bottom