Growing colas

Not 15 or 20 plants which is what is needed when growing 12/12.

Hold your horses there mate. As I already said, I do not grow lots of plants. I don't need a pound of bud every 10 to 11 weeks. I'm a personal grower, not a dealer.

Peace ORBEH

lol your not getting it and I can't put it any simpler.lol I'm not putting the 12/12 way of growing down. it has it's purposes. But it also has it's disadvantages. Plant count is one of them. I love to help people with growing. I love to grow myself. I planted my first plant over 20 years ago. I just try to make sure that both sides to the story are to9ld on all set ups and systems. It doesn't mean I'm against anything. Just saying it how I see it.
As for the amount grown...I'm a personal med grower myself who has to grow according to county guidleines which has chosen to use the states guidelines for plant count. I believe I'm allowed 6 mature and 12 imature plants. I'm not sure of the amount of processed material. I grow more than I need or could use with 4 plants. I don't save it up and what doesn't get used or given to friends and family is mulched. I use flowering clones and seed.
Now to keep it real...I mention flowering clones a lot...As much as I like them, there is a disadvantage to flowering clones as well. If you don't control the stretch or provide a trellis or grid like support you can end up with a ton of long spindly branches that won't have the strength to support the buds it grows. Flowering clones are best used in a SCRoG type grows. Something where the branches can be tied up, leaned against or trained under.

No worries mate. Personally I don't think that having 4 or 8 plants will matter much in the eyes of the law for most of us. At the end of the day it's down to the cops discretion whether you will be done for possession or supplying.

If it "looks" like a plant factory, well that could go against you, agreed ... but by looking at my setup it is quite obvious that it is for personal use only.

Maybe a cop would be more intimidated with a few plants that are as tall as him, and laugh at my plants that maybe reach up to mid thigh. Who knows mate, depends on the cop, what area you live in ...lotsa different variables, how respectful you are, whether you've been in trouble before, whether they heard you were dealing or not and whether you've got a job or not.

Unfortunately I do not have a medical card, and no such thing exists in my part of the world. Maybe someday

As regards flowering clones, I have no experience whatsoever. I only grow from seed. I am one of "those" that believe that clones develop more lateral roots, whereas a seed will develop a healthy tap root. I believe a seed will always grow into a healthier plant than a clone, that is just my opinion.

The only time I have ever experienced stretching with 12/12 is when the temps have been cold (and ... the initial flowering stretch of course)

Peace ORBEH

Back
Top Bottom