Guess what? I had an MRI

sungoddess

So... if anyone isn't aware, I have a cyst in my brain. I had brain surgery for it but the cyst is still there. I had a doc appointment and was officially told that after reviewing the MRI that... it has gone down in size. Yes, shrunk. And her thoughts on why it is shrinking? Anyone?

Hip hip hooray for pot! :cheer:

AND a medical professional said it out loud. AND she said it OUT LOUD in front of students (a teaching hospital). She said that MMJ is the only new regimen that has been added... so, she can only attribute the change to MMJ or sheer luck.

Is that exciting or what?

Awesome,congrats to you !!!! the next hit after that news had to be extremely enjoyable...:peacetwo:

Haha yup! That & I was thinking... man, that trip to San Fran this weekend was sure worth it too. All that medicating at the expo hahaha. Maybe that's what did it.

That is Great news sungoddess!
You and Mary Jane make a Great team. :cheer:
:clap:

Thanks. Mary Jane is actually my conscience. I just didn't realize it until last year. I was stupid & didn't listen to her for so many years. Finally I stopped listening to those stupid DARE officers and paying attention to her. Now I'm finally getting healthy again. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom