Happy to be here

usul

Hi Folks,

I've been lurking in the grow journals for a few months and have found them both entertaining and informative. I'm going to start a small home grow in a few weeks - one or two plants strictly for personal use. The primary purpose of the grow is medical. I have issues with glaucoma and have seen amazing results taking small amounts of marijuana - pressure dropped from 22 (danger zone) to 17 (normal). I'm a believer and so is my doc so it's a legal operation as far as the state is concerned. Federal laws are another story so stealth remains an issue, but the bills working their way through congress may resolve the state/federal conflicts in a year or so. Fingers crossed on that one.

My secondary reason for growing is professional. I am a full-time artist (I paint) and the boost in productivity and creativity is a real plus. Being able to grow and harvest in ways that maximize the cerebral effects and minimize couch lock is a great reason to grow my own. And I like to tinker and fiddle with stuff so it'll be a fun hobby as well.

I'm still pulling together all the bits and pieces and should be ready to get growing in a couple weeks. Once things are underway I'll start a grow journal to document what is sure to be either a brilliant success or a flaming disaster - should be fun to watch either way so keep an eye out for it if you're in to that sort of thing.

Glad your here usul.:welcome: Isn't Cannabis amazing! You mention both helping you with glaucoma and then saying it's helping you in creativity, productivity! What a wonderful plant!:kiss: Glad you got your MMJ card very happy for you. Yes one day we all should be able to supply our own Meds, I hope Soon! Happy to hear from another person Cannabis helps. We all must Help spread the word to Create Cannabis Awareness.Thank you for joining 420 and sharing your thoughts. Hope to hear more from you. See you around the Forums. Best of luck with your future grow. This is a very rewarding hobby.:peace: Later!

:welcome: to 420! If you have been checking things out here you have seen how helpful people are here. Not to mention the wealth of info. Cannibus is a magical plant and has so much to offer to so many people. Glad you chose to join us! :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom