hard to root strains

cannilingus

hello. i have been meaning to talk about this. we all know, that some plants can almost be dropped on the carpet, and they will find a way to make it. others, wont release roots for nothing. or close. i had a strein of a favorite at the time. it went by "medijuana", and i beleive i got it from a knockoff company, ams. good smoke. very thick smoke. it was not the best producer. in fact, a poor one. but, it was danky. and tasty. but i swear, i could cut six babes, and if i got two to root, id say HALLELUJA! very tough. so, now, i have an improoved version of this, called "herojuana" from sannie seeds. just sprouted. but, i also have had a couple streins, with herojuana in the mix. and HARD TO ROOT PLANTS. i have one called "dark star", that is not as bad, but still very slow. so we steins that are easy. hard. in the middle. can anyone tell me some other than the two i mentioned, that are hard to root? also, any ideas that have helped you get these hard to root things rooting!? i have used the soft plugs, hard plugs, aero ponic, etc. my best method, is into steril soil, that i prewater, so as to no wash off the stems. i use vita gro liquid. and some superthrive in the water. ph at 6.3 or so. mist. dome. heat mat. any ideas? and yes, id love to hear of any other plants that dont like to root too easy. my two best rooters, have been bc god, and jack herer. the rhino seems easy as heck as well. thanks to all. good times!

Back
Top Bottom