Has anyone here ever PASSED a saliva test?

Mary Jane Girl

Hi y'all! I lurk alot and this is my first time posting here, I believe. I honestly can't remember whether I've posted or not, it's been so long!

I just took a saliva drug test for IKEA today at 2:30pm. I hadn't smoked since midnight (14-hour window of no use) and I brushed my teeth three times and rinsed my mouth at least five times (4 times with Listerine and once with hydrogen peroxide about half an hour before the test) before I was tested. I found some posts about how to beat saliva tests and I followed the directions as best I could as you can see, but no one has ever followed up to say whether or not they passed a saliva test with the abstaining/cleaning method.

So has anyone here ever passed a saliva test or know of someone who has?

Thanks
MJG

When I applied to Publix, the application said I'd have to take an oral drug test, and I stopped smoking a week before my interview. I was worried, until I found this:

Drug test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It says marijuana can be detected in your saliva from 1 hour after ingesting to 24 hours after..the first time i saw it, it said 1-48 hours, but either way it's 2 days max :p

EDIT: You can't avoid detection by brushing or anything because the saliva your body makes will have THC in it for up to 48 hours..so it's constantly producing evidence against you!

When I applied to Publix, the application said I'd have to take an oral drug test, and I stopped smoking a week before my interview. I was worried, until I found this:

Drug test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It says marijuana can be detected in your saliva from 1 hour after ingesting to 24 hours after..the first time i saw it, it said 1-48 hours, but either way it's 2 days max :p
actually it is like this levels reach there peak at 16hrs and by 48 hrs 80% are below detectable levels and by 72hrs all are below detectable levels. i could show you the study done by intercept but it is very technical.
many people assume it can detect for much longer. if you find yourself hit with a random then thats when you keep a "mouth peace" type thing in your locker.

Back
Top Bottom