Has anyone seen this show DEA on spike tv?

michiganrules

Ive been watching this show on tv all day today called DEA on spike tv its like a reality show for the feds. after watching many of thses shows today and watching how they work its crazy how they can do almost anything they want.this one show they were staking out a deli<said it was a major high grade marijuanna sale site. so they have cars on every block watching the place and they are pulling over everyone who goes to the deli and searching them seems illeagle right but not to them.out of 10 cars they pulled over 9 of 10 of them had food!...so the 10th one has a bottle of pills 3 diff kinds and no script so they let this guy go to flip on the deli. plus other one where they just tear their shit up houses,cars,anything they are all powerfull from what i saw on there today.

anyone else seen this show? it really shows the crappy mentality of these fed cops and how they really care very little for anyone they bust.i mean sure these that guys sell cr&ck in a school zone should get busted and treated in the worst way but they put marijuana in the same catagory and cr&ck and he&&in but let a guy go whos got 25 oxys with no script ,.........crazy

Yes, I caught that show too. I was struck at the way they were lieing to the people they were busting--it seemed unnecessary and unprofessional. They told several people that the drug-sniffing dogs would bite them if they smelled drugs on them. And I loved the way they kept telling everybody they would "help" them if they cooperated. The DEA should be embarassed.

Yes, I caught that show too. I was struck at the way they were lieing to the people they were busting--it seemed unnecessary and unprofessional. They told several people that the drug-sniffing dogs would bite them if they smelled drugs on them. And I loved the way they kept telling everybody they would "help" them if they cooperated. The DEA should be embarassed.

the DEA is breaking the law to "RAPN TAP" or "KNOCK AND TALK" never ever open the door , if they are knocking , they dont have a warrant. BARRY COOPER explains this thouroughly.

Also the more anyone watches this series , the more the DEA gets to stay on tv and show the reefer madness that has indocrtinated our society, I say BOYCOTT THE DEA reality series.

I'm actually watching the deli episode on spike right now lol

... they are pulling over everyone who goes to the deli and searching them seems illeagle right but not to them...

Know your rights. They cannot pull you over without cause to do so, doing so is grounds for dismissal of any charges against you. All evidence recovered can be rendered inadmissable.

However...

They are really clever at coming up with a cause to search after the fact, and if they find something illegal it all seems justified in the eyes of the court even though the search was not conducted within the letter of the law.

...They told several people that the drug-sniffing dogs would bite them if they smelled drugs on them...

A police K9 is considered a sworn officer of the law. Possesion of a controlled substance is not a viable reason for an officer (dog or human) to use physical force against you (unless you are resisting, violent, etc.).

Therefore, a police dog that bit you because you had drugs on you would be grounds for filing suit against that department as the use of physical force by that "officer" was not permissable. :peace:

Yeah I caught this show too I watched the deli episode and I think it was part of the same episode where they tryed catching this "high-grade" marijuana dealer who was suppling the whole town with weed. It is the most crazy fucking show I have ever watched. They literally get to do whatever the hell they want. Like you guys said, they would tell the people that the K-9 dogs will come and bite them if they have drugs... I guess physical violence is better than having drugs. These DEA guys act like they are taking direct orders from Jesus Christ himself. At the end of the episode one of the agents gets on his loud speaker thing and starts saying "We are the DEA, blah blah blah." I guess all the DEA people are on a different level from us ordinary citizens. It makes me sick that the thing we tryed to escape when we first built this great country is now taking us over once again. Fight the establishment, this is OUR country not theirs.

Did you notice how EVERYBODY had the "high-grade"?? Probably because it sounds like a great way to amp up the propaganda on a harmless, helpful plant.

The dea found a black film case full of some really nice lookin bud, I can not remember exactly wat was said but it went like this... "This is some super potent stuff!!!! *laughing*" "This is like 50x the potency of regular marijuana this is equal to like a pound of weed." "Good job guys, good job *all high fiving each other*" Though what they do not say is that it probobally has cost them about 2-3 weeks and like 10000 dollars to get that film canister full of the extremely potent weed. I wonder how they get all this money... OH YEA ITS OUR TAX DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!

..."This is like 50x the potency of regular marijuana this is equal to like a pound of weed."

Remember what I said about them being clever at making things up after the fact?

And although very false, you have got to admit it is pretty clever. Someone who is anti-cannabis or simply dosen't know anything about it may think what they are saying is true, and allows them to seemingly justify and thus further support these actions that turn small amounts for personal use into some kind of large "drug bust". :peace:

Does anybody else get the idea that they are just practicing enforcement without compassion for ANY citizen, getting ready for TOTALLY different marching orders against US Citizens ? What about Obama's Youth Corps that these kid's are SO excited about ? Didn't someone else in history have a meteoric rise to power and initiate this same stuff that's goin on now ? Also, didn't that same person/dictator re-do the economy of his country with devastating effects ?

Does anybody else get the idea that they are just practicing enforcement without compassion for ANY citizen, getting ready for TOTALLY different marching orders against US Citizens ? What about Obama's Youth Corps that these kid's are SO excited about ? Didn't someone else in history have a meteoric rise to power and initiate this same stuff that's goin on now ? Also, didn't that same person/dictator re-do the economy of his country with devastating effects ?

Yes, but thats not stuff anyone really wants to hear. So therefore they choose not to listen. :peace:

i cant believe anyone was suprised to see cops acting like cops

i watched a few minutes of 1 episode. i just wondered what they edit out and dont show

it goes against my nature to speak badly of another so i just need to STFU
and say i wasnt suprised at all to see those guys enjoying their job a little too much:peace:

i cant believe anyone was suprised to see cops acting like cops

i watched a few minutes of 1 episode. i just wondered what they edit out and dont show

it goes against my nature to speak badly of another so i just need to STFU
and say i wasnt suprised at all to see those guys enjoying their job a little too much:peace:

Exactly.

I saw this show last night and part of me thinks (hopes) this is all stagged. There are good cops who protect and serve the communitites they work for... these DEA agents are not those officers.

At one point they clearly say "we are going to use a supposed burglary at the gas station down the street as a ruse in order to stop cars."

There is so much wrong with that I have no idea where to begin. :yikes:
-----------------------------

One car amongst the many they stop turns up nothing, and afterwards they all have a chuckle about how the man they stopped spilt his lunch all over his car seat.

Shameful behavior really.
---------------------------------

An agent also poses as a delivery man and supposedly smells the odor of marijuana and spots marijuana on the table inside the house. He then charges into this persons front door, like some sort of SS stormtrooper.

This is a good lesson to those who will answer the door for anyone they do not know, do not do it!
---------------------------------

In addition, they cannot even properly identify a firearm they confiscate, branding it as a "MAC-10 machine gun", which it clearly is not. They also make reference to the laser sight mounted on the weapon as being illegal, and again, there is no law in existence restrcting the sale, ownership, or use of a said laser aiming device.
----------------------------------

I cannot believe any of the arrests these guys make actually hold up in a court of law. The majority of the searches they conduct are in clear violation of the laws they are sworn to uphold. All a defense attorney would have to do is present this TV show as evidence at trial and the courts would have a clear duty to dismiss the case. Their own "show boating" is their undoing.

Perhaps if many more citizens watch this show and see how mean, vindictive and uncaring this downright vigilante orginization acts to even entirely non-guilty parties we the public can then advocate to cut their funding and disband their entire administration. :peace:

FUCK THAT SHOW

I kept seeing the commercials, but never tuned into it. My brother was at my crib a couple weeks ago and put it on and I still think of it the same way before I saw it.....FUCK THAT SHOW!!

Back
Top Bottom