Have a question

xxelboxoxx

alrihgt i know im under age to be on this site an what not but jsut ehre me out first i need some advice alrihgt im (18) and my parents said that if i smoke again then there gunna disown me and throw me out on the streets

my parents werre ready to throw me out but they didnt ok what do u guys think i should do jsut keep smoking and be very careful about ti or its not worth my familly

Its not worth your family. Limitage your usage drastically, if not altogether. You only have 2 years to go, so why make those last two years a hellish experience for yourself and them?

definately, their house, their rules.

weed is not worth getting kicked out of your house, is it?

Yea, just wait it out. If you smoke, do it somewhere other than your house. I know I've had the experience of thinking my parents are somewhere and finding out they're walking in the door... Not worth it IMO. peace outside yall

xxelboxoxx said:
alrihgt i know im under age to be on this site an what not but jsut ehre me out first i need some advice alrihgt im (18) and my parents said that if i smoke again then there gunna disown me and throw me out on the streets

my parents werre ready to throw me out but they didnt ok what do u guys think i should do jsut keep smoking and be very careful about ti or its not worth my familly

HOw many times have you been caught?

Your parents don't own you. If you want to smoke weed, you should damn well smoke weed. Of course you HAVE TO take the time to present a case to your parents. Inform them that marijuana is not the tool of the devil and they should respect your opinion as a young adult. That's what I did when I was in your exact position a few years ago. We made a compromise: I'd smoke weed and they'd pretend that I didn't. I'd be high and they'd pretend that I wasn't. It was a grand agreement and helped me through the last couple years of HIGH school.

iv been caughtabout 5 tiems being stoned yea i think im sjut gunna give it up for know its not worht loosing it all over again i aht it when i know my parents are imbarised of me so ye hthanks for your support evreone ill still be on the forums n shit nd eya ill change my age

Back
Top Bottom