HB-1284 lawsuit and press conference

SSNUGS

HB-1284 lawsuit and press conference on Monday, January 3rd 2011. It will be held at the Colorado Progressive Coalition at 1029 Santa Fe Drive Denver Colorado. The Denver press conference will start at 2:30 pm. Please bring as many people as possible. Refreshments will be served. The lawsuit requests the Colorado Supreme Court rule unconstitutional all provisions of HB-1284 relating to any local option,local ban,local regulation, or "local/state licensing authority", and patient privacy. Also any restrictions placed on care-givers and physicians.

The press conference has been moved to January 5th on Wednesday at the same location and time. Sorry for any inconvenience.

The location is in the process of being changed for Wednesday because of the overwhelming response for people to want to be there for this release. I should get more info on the new venue within then next 12 to 24hrs. This is great new to hear that a larger venue is needed.

Would love to hear how this works out for you guys. Please post on the outcome.
:thumb:

Sorry folks still waiting for the time and place. The gentleman feeding thr info is still waiting for a response from the lawyers involved in this case. As soon as i get it i will post. Thanks for all of the interest this is a really needed and overdue action.

Ok here is the skinny on this whole thing. I was just informed the press conferance has beem cancled and the lawyer has decided to just do a press release when the suit is filed. The reason for this is because of the overwhelming response from patients and caregivers to want to be present making it a logistic nightmare. The other reason for the delay is because a couple of outside lawyers that represent the big corperate dispesories from Colorado and other states wanted to put there issues in with it then run it their way wich again was in the interest of the dispensories and not about the patient privacy laws wich are being broken as well as caregivers and patients constitutional rights as citizens wich have been violated at there profit margin and desire to monopolize the mmj community. I hope that all patient and caregivers rally together and help preserve our rights as citizens of the great State to use a caregiver not limited to 5 patients to procure their medication and not be forced to go to medical centers that took your right to choose away and to also have the abilty to grow your own meds that your doctor recommende wether it is 6 plants or 60 plants.
RESPECTFULLY,
SSNUGS

Here it is go to cannabislawsuits.com to read the full petition that was filed 01/05/11 to the supreme court of Colorado. Again sorry for any inconveniences and thanks for the interest and support.

Colorado Supreme court rejected it, they are going to have to file with a lower court first. This is typical of this kind of suit.

WillyB

Back
Top Bottom