Heat lamps

Torco

Its getting cold in my grow room at night , so i was wondering if i could use a heat lamp at night in the room to keep it warm. but i dont know what effect a heat lamp wiil have on my plants?

nothing if it is gettin cold thats not a bad idea just dont have it pointsin on the plant it wont do anything just put it somewhere in the room.. and make sure its just on when the other lights are also

my 430 watt son agro keeps the room nice and warm when its on. i wanted to use the heat lamp when the lights are off to keep it warm. Winter is coming on soon here and its going to get to cold at night when my grow lights are off

yeah its gettin cold too where i live.. what is the temp gettin down too? but no u dont want another light on in there during veg that is fine but once in flowerin it should be good. but thisis indoors right? u have heat in the house right? if its not getti under like like 60 in there its good

its not getting under 60 yet but it will soon. yes this is an indoor grow room. there is no heat in the room. just constructed it in the garage. and yes i am in the Veg state right now.

So no heat lamp for buding. Thanks blacturboteg420 for all the help, this is my first grow. I wish I had a camera to show you what I have growing.

Back
Top Bottom