Hello and Thank You!

HarryCanyon

Hello everyone. In honor of my favorite taxi cab driver I am embarking in your world as HarryCanyon. I have lurked here for a few months, ever since relocating to a state that allows medical use marijuana. I have chronic knee and back pain (Ya, you should see what my Ducati looked like afterwards...) and recently went down the path to get my Rx card.

My main purpose here is to learn to do something I have never done - my own grow. And I mean I have NEVER grown a thing...so this should be fun. I intend to go with a 4x4 tent and either T-5 or LED lighting over a RDWC 4- bucket system (home made). I would not even have a clue what that meant a couple months ago...I hope I am at least to the point where I can ask questions and not seem totally newbie...

I am continually amazed at the wealth of expertise here - and the fact that so many openly share so much. A couple other sites treat everything as if it is an NSA secret. This forum seems to lack the bashing and name calling - and instead has a great core group of posters all focused on the same goal.

So Thank You for your efforts and for allowing me to become part of your extended family!

:thanks: :420:

Welcome Harry -

There are truly a lot of helpful, kind people here who are more than willing to help others. This site is definitely a friendly, helpful community and the best in the world as far as 420 related sites go.

This site is a great resource, and a lot can be gained by searching and asking questions. Just don't forget to share your knowledge as you yourself learn - that's exactly what makes this site so special...

Anyway - welcome brother!

Back
Top Bottom