Hello Brothers and Sisters

HaakOne

:passitleft: I am new to this forum and new to getting into Cannabis discussions. I am a 40 year old man and have had 18 what would be called mini strokes and 1 major stroke. None of these have affected me do to the fact that I use Cannabis via my doctors orders. I am from New York Have 3 step children and 1 actual daughter made with my very own stuff. I have a disease called Cadasil (cerebral autosomal dominant arteriopathy with subcortical infarcts and leukoencephalopathy) is the most common form of hereditary stroke disorder, and is thought to be caused by mutations of the Notch 3 gene on chromosome 19.[1] The disease belongs to a family of disorders called the Leukodystrophies. The most common clinical manifestations are migraine headaches and transient ischemic attacks or strokes, which usually occur between 40 and 50 years of age, although MRI is able to detect signs of the disease years prior to clinical manifestation of disease. + there is no cure except Cannabis. I have tried many meds which resulted in the first wave of strokes so into the Cannabis realm my doctor and I delved into and it has been over a year since I got either a headache or even a slight stroke. I hope I can help wherever it is needed. Thank you all and God Bless those who need a blessing.

High HaakOne, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

I must thank you for your professional handling of new comers. I will take all you have told me to heart and hope that I can help as well. :peace:

:welcome:to the :420: Family:woohoo:
We are here to Spread Cannabis Awareness, News, and Information.
Please feel free to :surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and let us know what you think? We truly hope you are feeling better and want you to know we are here to help. I will provide some fantastic links to some of our resources and Members grow journals who will be happy you dropped by to say hello.
If there is anything we can assist you with just ask, the only bad questions, are the ones not asked.
Here you grow:
International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
MEDICAL MARIJUANA - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Smoke2Js Magic Garden - Cloneville Featuring Blue Planet Nutrients
Doc Bud: All Organic OG Kush SCROG
Gator Uncaged
Twelve12's Breeding Program
OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2
MattyTrips-DWC-Blue Cheese-12/12 from Seed-CFL Grow

Back
Top Bottom