Hello Everyone TJCannabis here!

TJCannabis

I have been a Cannabis user since Oct 1971, been growing since 1977 !! Used medicinally for the last 22 yrs for symptoms from Multiple Sclerosis and chronic pain!! I have lived in Alaska now for 27 yrs, I am a transplanted Texan ! Fell in love with the beauty of Alaska and loved that cannabis is legal here since 1975 for personal use ! I started growing under the Alaska Medical Marijuana law in 1999, but the last few years the head of the DEA here has threaten most of docs in the Anchorage Area!! My doctors were in meetings that the DEA Agent showed up for, threaten them with arrest and possible loss of licence if they prescribed it to their patients !! So none of my docs will fill out the form for you to register any longer, but all agree that I should keep using it as there are no pharma drugs that control my severe spasticity! I quit narcotics after 16yrs of pain management with Fentanyl and change strains every year to stay narcotic free !! The few docs that still prescribe MM in this state do not take any new patients for MM registration !!
FREE the WEED, PLANT the SEEDS, EDUCATE !!!​

Re: Hello Everyone TJCannabis here !!

High TJCannabis, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

It's great to have you here! I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Marijuana and Hemp. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that you should check out:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Hello TJ!
Hmmph. Doctors should be able to prescribe what they believe helps their patients, whether it be Milkshakes or Mary Jane...

- seti

Back
Top Bottom