Hello from California, USA (Sacramento)

Wulffy

First, I must say something... I JUSTSMOKED MY FIRST LEGAL JOINT! :cheer:

Now, let me introduce myself :ganjamon:

Northern California native, love it here. I was an Associate Architect, untill the recession hit. I have one boy, just turned 18. Sort of single, because I think all women are insane, truly I do.

Tried the Army after high school, didnt work out, knee injuries. I've travelled a bit to Hawaii, couple different islands, spent 2 years over there altogether, back packing around and living off the sea, it was awsome. I enjoy hanging out at the amercian river during the summers, in winters I mostly enjoy internet gaming and runnning my small business.

So heres my story, a few months after my layoff, I decided I didnt want to pay into the system any longer. I know it sounds funny, but I said to hell with it all, im 42 and worked my ass off all my life, time for my stimulus plan! ...hahaha

I've had Ulcerative Colitus for years, but there wasnt a whole lot I could do about it, until now. I started searching the net about Medicinal Pot, and I was excited to find out, I fit the requirments, its also how I found you guys. ;)

After much research, I made the appt, just got back about 1 hour ago. I got it! I plan to do some serious farming, I like to think of myself as a connoisseur, I love good food, good beer, good people and Im willing to go the extra mile for it.

I decided to start making my own beer recently, and now I can start growing too. I am sooo damn excited about it, I have always love to garden...oh and I cook too, ladies. :smokin:

My next plan, is to use my Ulcerative Colitus, get social sec disability, and retire early. I am researching lawyers now. I tell you this because, this leaves me with lots of time and the means to support Medicinal Pot legislation and other groups in the fight. I am a true believer.

Pot saved my life, I was hospitalized, in serious condition, 3 times over the last 20 years, with dozens of "flair ups" in between. It was cannibis, not any of the pills they tried on me, that saved the day. If it wasnt for cannibis I would never eat, Im just barely keeping my weight to height ratio now... hahaha

So thats it, I am here to be active in discussion and the fight for medicinal cannibis and share what I learn with all of you. I will definitly be posting a grow journal, Ive learned so much from you guys already, lots of good stuff in there, thanks for sharing!

Wulffy :smokin:

Very nice to meet you Wulffy :welcome: Very nice introduction my friend.
420 is your new Woman now. ;)
420 is not insane... but so very sane.
420 listens and is easy to talk to.
420 teaches and does not judge.
420 helps when you are down, to answer the questions when no ones around.
420 help to educate.
420 is a fantastic lover.... of all things Cannabis.
You get the point. We have something that is very special here.
A Community that is very helpful, with each member providing something more useful to all then the next and then around again. If you love the idea of growing a Cannabis Plant and getting the very most from that Cannabis Plant... 420 is that.
420 is loaded with the very Best growers in the World who are here only to show you what they have learned. You mentioned the Word Connoisseur? You are in the right place good Buddy! 420!
So please stick around and take time to get to know all of us here and to see what 420 has to offer you! We will look for you there... Where? In the forums!
:roorrip::peace:

Welcome Wulffy, Glad your getting better !! What a gteat attitude about getting the legal work going thats what we need , bring them the fight, we have all the facts they have 50 yrs of BS. Go get em Wulffy !! This is medicine not dangerous drugs were growing here .. :peace:

Welcome! I'm a building designer... and I have a lot of time to do other things too these days too! I just made my first contribution to The MPP, and looking to get involved in my state.

Hope to see you around the forum - check out the grow journals, many of us have them linked in our signatures. You will not find a better or more informed group of growers on the web.

hey wulffy im right down the road [stockton] would like to make beer too !! good luck on getting your grow on ive really got a lot of enjoyment out of mine not to mention the medicinal benefits just growing is a therapy in itself

Thanks for the welcome!

Been busy as hell lately, trying to get started. When things calm down in about 2 weeks I can start my grow journal. I already have a few seeds started and Im looking at a few clones as well.

Soon to be very active in the forums :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom