Hello from Washington State!

BestMedical

Hello all!

My name is Sarah, and I'm both a patient and a clinic employee. I work for Best Medical Consultation; we do clinics in Spokane, Tri-Cities, Bellevue, and anywhere else there may be a need. :rollit:

I'm 25, and I have my recommendation for chronic pain from a back injury 6 years ago... saves me a ton of money on chiropractor bills, and I sleep a lot better! I have a six-year-old son, an unofficial-spouse-person, a rabbit, some frogs, cats, and other critters... I like to cook, and I'm always down for learning a new "green" recipe. (I make a killer Pesto Ganjavese, and I'm trying to figure out how to brew a good green beer!) When I'm not working, I like spending time with my family fishing, camping, and playing the Wii.

I joined this site to do some networking and hopefully meet some cool people in the community!

Cheers :cheer:,

Sarah

:welcome:BestMed, we are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. I see you are from Washington State and are a legal MMJ Patient thats great:woohoo: Please read Our Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting and hope to see you on the boards.

Back
Top Bottom