Hello

Brattitude

One thing I never thought I'd see in my lifetime was a waiting room full of people waiting to see if they qualify for a medical card. This was my day today. I'm Brat. Just call me that, everyone else does, and for good reason.

I just got my card and visited my first dispensary today. It was a unique experience all around and I'm glad I found this site as well. I was actually just looking to see if anyone had information on a strain I tried today, but I discovered your forum. Already I've seen some interesting posts and pictures.

Looking forward to reading what people have to say.:peace:

Hello Brat! :welcome: to the show. Please share with us your first Strains you have tried. How was your first visit? How did you like the dispensary, were they helpful? Did they make you feel comfortable? We can provide other information about more dispensaries in your area. Just ask if needed. Very happy you have gotten your MMJ card for your Meds. Would you Consider growing your own Meds in the future? 420 can help you! Please Continue to enjoy all the great members and useful information here on 420. We will be looking for you in the forums. ok Friend? :roorrip: :peace:

Nice ....
I remember the first time I saw all those jars too...
what a day it was.

till the ride home when i had a heart attack but o well the weed was good

Back
Top Bottom