Help droopin leaves

jungle jungle

Hi guys

So im 13 days into my grow..i have 2 og kush plants and 2 critical plants

average room temp is around 77/78..ph is steady between 5.8/6.0

been running a 400 hps bulb from the get go..kept it at a nice distance whilst they are still young..however i think i may have got abit overconfident since they grew some more,and possibly bought it to close,asi have noticed some drooping of the leaves..and alos a slightly lighter green emerging..especially on the critical.

please take a look at these pics and see if u could help with why my plants are drooping...thanks

PICT00612.JPG

PICT00635.JPG

PICT00646.JPG

PICT00663.JPG

i really hope you get help bcuz i'm dealing with a similar issue :(

im thinkin nitro def. due to the light greenness starting towards the bottom (doesn't look like mag def), but the droopyness stumps me. ive been playing with my humidity hoping it will perk up if i get some extra moisture in the air.

good luck pal

and ill let u know how things turn out:morenutes:

Hi guys

So im 13 days into my grow..i have 2 og kush plants and 2 critical plants

average room temp is around 77/78..ph is steady between 5.8/6.0

been running a 400 hps bulb from the get go..kept it at a nice distance whilst they are still young..however i think i may have got abit overconfident since they grew some more,and possibly bought it to close,asi have noticed some drooping of the leaves..and alos a slightly lighter green emerging..especially on the critical.

please take a look at these pics and see if u could help with why my plants are drooping...thanks

PICT00612.JPG

PICT00635.JPG

PICT00646.JPG

PICT00663.JPG

Helps my second last name! Lol yeah you likely brought the light too close too early without it being good and established thus allowing the plant to dissipate the moisture more than it can comfortably handle. Bringing your humidity up should help weather throughout the room or by spraying with RO water or something like. the slightly lighter green can be from new growth, a starting nitrogen difficiency, or possibly just from still getting established. 37% is low you want 60% day and night during veg. Hope I brought some insight buddy! :bongrip: I myself would start by having the light far enough to not burn it and mist it with that water occasionally.

zhummingsig.jpg

i really hope you get help bcuz i'm dealing with a similar issue :(

im thinkin nitro def. due to the light greenness starting towards the bottom (doesn't look like mag def), but the droopyness stumps me. ive been playing with my humidity hoping it will perk up if i get some extra moisture in the air.

good luck pal

and ill let u know how things turn out:morenutes:

Could be underwatering or yes a nitrogen deficiency you can't go wrong with Cal mag too never hurts me always seem like they can always use a little in soil and *especially hydro* with most nutrient programs. Humidity should help just because your not dissipating a buncha moisture because of dry warm air. In flowering try to keep your humidity 50% or lower depending how your plants allow, strains vary with their needs.

zhummingsig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom