Help! I totally messed up! Broken plant

My Autos are still growing. First grow here and these plants were so called supposed to be finished .
Started jan 6, 2 BlueBerry Auto from 420. The plants are almost 5 feet from base of the plant to the tip of a flower .
But I'm assuming I have at least 2 more weeks maybe more I don't know . A lot of pistols ! But none of the fattening or swelling .
It seems as though people exaggerate . If the damn plant takes 12 weeks just provide the darn information or else it drives Newbies like myself INSANE ! I hate that ! Anyone have expierence with Auto blue berry from 420

I've had issues were autos took longer like 107 days it's diff for each u can't go by seedbank you'll know there done when it's like 70/30 red hairs to white and amber tricomes otherwise it's up in the air

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Okay , I've been looking and keeping an eyes with jewlers loupe. But I see clear trichs and the plant has many many pistols but not have changed color. I hoping and crossing fingers hoping two more weeks . Should I start the flushing ? So many questions . Sorry I'm a newbie and I have no clue . I can only look for help online . Anyways ..... will flushing now stop progression of growth to BUDS. Or will they continue to fatten up?

In my opinion the pistols when white seem to have a direct correlation to the size and structure of said buds so wait till its a solid bud with 70/30 white hairs and with your loupe look for amber that will give u a rough idea other than that if you are flushing correctly it should havw discoloration in its fans I think

This is like my 2nd set of plants the first that I grew myself so that's conjecture but hopefully correct

Update ! I am so amazed by what an amazing plant God has given us . Has so many purposes and helps so many people . Anyways Update lol BlueBerry Auto that was accidently super cropped . Guys and Gals this BB Auto was planted in Dirt on 1/6/2017 . I've never been good with any kind of plants . But I buckled down and really kept and keeping a close eye on these girls . Checking at least 2 times a day . I'm paying very close attention to all the advise given to me from you beautiful people . Thank you from the bottom of my heart .
IMG_045141.JPG
IMG_045642.JPG

Enjoy the updated pics comments welcomed .

Wow! Look at that stem! Impressive for an auto. It looks like it may be awhile before she's done. I bet she had stronger genetics from one side of the cross.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Doesn't look close wait till its not throwing white pistils out and it's like 70/30 ratio to white red hairs and also check buds not leaves for tricomes I'd say 3 weeks atleast left

Thanks so much . I keep looking at the trichomes. Yesterday I did notice milky in color but it was like 5 percent milky . So happy you chimmed in . I will keep my eyes opened .

I know it's hard but you will regret doing it just wait till there's no new growth I'd start flushing once you see growth start and you should see it start to yellow as the nutes get sucked up I'm new but I'm pretty sure they aren't done

Back
Top Bottom