Help identifying the problem

CharlieFx

My leaves are turning kinda strange after transplant and switchin to 12 hours of sunlight and 8 on lamps. And the plant started growin kinda too fast after transplant ( I mean too tall ) and a gap formed between the new leaves and the older ones. Oh and couple of leaves are burned cuz they touched one of the lamps.

P.S. I know I'm missin some leaves but I had to babysit my brother and he stayed at my place, and decided that he had to trim the plant because ''It had too much leaves..''. + The stem seems quite thicker where the gap is than the ''old'' part of it. It grew like 2 and a half-3 inches in like 3 or 4 days with the sunlight/lamps technique ( I just decided that it will feel better with sunlight ( not direct one though.. Its a bit dimmed.
full

full

full

Sth wrong with the pics.. Right-click on 'em and open 'em in a new tab/window. :]

That is a typical normal reaction for the plant to "stretch" when light intensity fluctuates. You should pick one or the other and your plant will not stretch as much.

Back
Top Bottom