Help! My Kings Kush Is Sick

KuShOnDecK

Ok so I started a 4 Strain grow a few weeks ago which Include Blue Cheese, Tangerine Dream, Pineapple Express and Kings Kush. Every plant looks great Except for the Kings Kush and I don't understand why it looks the way it does.

I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out whats going on with it or can provide me with any grow tips on how to deal with this strain. this is my second attempt to grow this strain and the first was an unsuccessful outdoor grow. I really want to make it work out this time, Im really interested in trying these genetics.

A little info: They are all growing in coco coir and I am using Dyna-Gro nutes.. I heard from many sources that the Kings Kush is nute sensitive so I give her a slightly less dose than the others.

This is my first time growing in Coco Coir and Everything seems to be going fine Except for the Kings kush of course...

Here is a pic of Each strain so you can compare them to the weird/damaged Kings Kush plant.

First is Blue Cheese
Blue_Cheese2.jpg

Next is Pineapple Express
Pineapple_Express7.jpg

Tangerine Dream
Tangerine_Dream2.jpg

And the Sick/Damaged Kings Kush
Kings_Curse.jpg

Re: Help!! My Kings Kush Is Sick

Go 1/3 strength on the nutes for the King Kush. Flush out the coco coir with some water and try again. Remember to ph your water at 5.8 since coco coir is like hydro. The top seem to be recovering. Trim off the damaged/dead leafs and your plant should recover in few days. Good luck!

Re: Help!! My Kings Kush Is Sick

Yeah thats the ph that i've been using... Im gonna give flushing a try to see if that helps out.. Thanks for the tips. I just hope that This plant doesn't get to stressed out from its rough start.

well I flushed It and tested the run off and the Ph was high at 7.1 and 0.86 EC... I gave it some water with a ph of 5.9 and it seems to be loving that.

Back
Top Bottom