Help needed - leaves going yellow / dieing.

Bammers

Hi Guys,

Would really appreciate it if someone could tell me what is going on with my plant - it seems to be dieing!

I have posted some pics of it in my grow log which includes all my environmental parameters / grow medium etc here:
Dinafem White Widdow XXL Auto Fem - Mars Hydro 48x3 reflector

But I will also post them here too, I think it might be a cal-mag defiecency, but would really love some insight from some seasoned growers!!

Any help would be highly appreciated! Thankyou!

Thanks for the response Antics!

Soil and water pH fluctuates between 6.9-7.2 most of the time.

At present I water every 3-4 days.... Generally wait for top 2inches of media to dry out prior to watering. I am feeding 1/2 strength biobizz bio grow with each watering and added some alg-a-mic last night in an attempt to stop any cal mag issues... Hope that sheds some light on the situation.

Cheers!

I would try to PH your water/nutes to 6.5 when needed. But in your PH range, Nitrogen should have no problems being absorbed as this chart shows:
pH_chart712.jpg

I agree with Buddro, Nitrogen definitely, Phosphorous maybe, but I would increase the nutes a bit, and stick with your same watering schedule, it sounds pretty solid. If a disability doesn't prevent you from doing so, just get into the habit of lifting your pots when dry/wet and you can get a good idea when to water just from lifting the pots.

Back
Top Bottom