Help - oil in suppository form

debsgil

My friend has been taking oil in suppository form since July with no unusual side effects however since Thursday they've had severe cramps straight after each dose and most times had to go to the toilet which relieves it completely until they have the next dose, also finding some strange deposits in toilet bowl too! Not a nice topic but they are separate from the #2's, apparently it's similar texture to thick mucus, greyish in colour, I wasn't sure if it's the dead cancer leaving the body or something to do with the oil or is something wrong, they are getting desperate atm, they are fighting the urge constantly until they go to the toilet where the bowel/ body seems to convulse ! says it feels like they are trying to give birth out of the anus!!! the pain is intense. extreme! and they cant stand it any longer and thinking they might have to stop using the oil because they are frightened that they have a prolapse or something! they really believe in the oil so really don't want to stop, I have been trying to find more info about it but cant find any good information about it so far and they are scared,

Back
Top Bottom