Help please, i have some sort of deficiency!

I use to have the same issue you have in pic 1 with the spotted leaves. The way I stopped it from happening was by adding 2 tablespoons of Phosphate to my soil mix when up-potting to my final pot. I also used Dynamyko. Leaves stayed green through every grow after doing this. Of course during the final 2 weeks before harvest I got some yellowing leaves.... but that's totally normal.
Thats a nice looking plant there! Well done! I'll definitely try some of that phosphate stuff, looking at one plant in particular that looks exactly whats needed. I had to google that dynamyco, on the most recent pot up, I used the plant magic equivalent which looks to be made up of the same fungus.
20240425_232502.jpg

Type of soil might make a difference though. I used FFOF religiously as I feel it's the best soil for growing. But I also grew in SIP Buckets; so there are some differing factors. Test it out on a single plant & see if it helps. It did work for me.
I'll have a read up on soils, I was unsure at the time on this one and took a chance. I'm going to need more for the next pot up anyway.

Back
Top Bottom