Help: Small Auto flowering too early Day 29

22nory

420 Member
This is my first grow of OG Kush on Day 29
I just transplanted her 4 days ago from solo cup to 2 gallon pot. The medium is soil, light 18/6

She is only 4,5 inch tall but looks like she starts flowering today I'm not sure, pls see pictures below
Screenshot_20220605-093521_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220605-093424_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220605-093439_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220605-093356_Gallery.jpg

Is she on flowering stage now?
Is it too late to stress her a bit with LST?
Is there anything I can do to make her bigger plant to produce more buds?

Thank you for your replies

Hi 22nory
Yes your girl is starting to show flowers, autos usually start showing pistels between day 18 upwards to day 28, some show later. I had one not show flowering until the sixth week.

Going forward,
She still has alot of growing to do and should start to stretch now, as for training? I'd let her grow some before deciding on anything. Just concentrate on watering and feeding properly for now.

She is a little small for 29 days but autos can shoot up and surprise you.
She may have been in the solo cup a week to long.
Lots of people up pot autos with success but I like to start them in the final size pot straight away.

Hi 22nory
Yes your girl is starting to show flowers, autos usually start showing pistels between day 18 upwards to day 28, some show later. I had one not show flowering until the sixth week.

Going forward,
She still has alot of growing to do and should start to stretch now, as for training? I'd let her grow some before deciding on anything. Just concentrate on watering and feeding properly for now.

She is a little small for 29 days but autos can shoot up and surprise you.
She may have been in the solo cup a week to long.
Lots of people up pot autos with success but I like to start them in the final size pot straight away.

Sure
thanks for your support
will keep a close eye on her

Back
Top Bottom