Help with grow room setup

trango512

Hello everyone and thanks in advance for the help. First time soon to be grower, I have done a lot of research and have started buying for my grow op. So far I gave bought 4x Solis Tek 600 watt ballast, 4x 8" Raptor hoods, and 8" Phresh filter. My room is 14' x 10' x 7.5'. I am going to flower in a RDWC 6 plants in 13 gallon buckets. 2" feed pvc 1" return. 600 watts over every 2 plants...I am thinking 30" plant centers. I want to grow fewer large plants, so I need to veg. I plan to isolate the flower room from a small veg room powered by the other 600w all in the same bedroom in my basement. What are some options for building a light proof wall between the the two? Anything easier then 2x4 framing and drywall followed by panda film? Thats the plan as of now. Also can I place the Phresh filter in the flower room, vent the 3 hoods in the flower room then duct into the veg room and vent the veg light with the same ducting? All 8" ducting and hoods and I'm thinking a 8" Vortex fan. I'm having trouble deciding on a hydro system for veg, thinking about another RDWC only 5 gallon buckets, but to me this seems like overkill and should be a simpler system to veg? Does RDWC always require water coolers? I definitely don't want to buy two. Last two questions are air conditioners and dehumidifiers...will I need both? For both flower and veg rooms?

Back
Top Bottom