Help with setup

FearThis

Aight guys Im setting up a mothering / cloning station just wanted to see if you guys think 24" in height will be enough for clones I plan on using a t5 4 tube 2ft so lost about 7" leaving me with around 17" to play with. They will be in 1" rock wool cubes I can sort a fresh air intake and extract straight into my flower room. I was planning on using a couple of 120mm pc fans for intake and another couple for the extract, but I'm not sure if that will provide enough cooling? forgot to mention it will be 36" wide and 34" deep.

Mothering unit will be 30" wide 34" deep and 44" in heigh planning to use a 250 cfl again same setup for cooling a couple of 120mm pc fans for in and another couple for extract.

the clone unit will be on top of the mothering unit (making a cabinet) and above the cloning station will be space for another clone station. I'm thinking for the fans I will just run a pc power supply and stick a fan controller in each box so I can monitor temps and also adjust them on warm days etc.

Any input would be good mostly not sure if I will have the space needed or the cooling required.

Back
Top Bottom