Help with starting and the first few weeks of auto mazar.

gregmagnu

Ill give you guys a list of the stuff i have to start my first grow with before i ask for some tips.
600 watt hortilux ,Daystar hood, Apollo Ballast,3 5 gal smart pots, Light warrior soil, roots organic soil, ionic nutrients,ph55 meter, tds meter, 7 day timer, speed controler, 25 feet of ducting, 440cfm inline, 3 13 inch plant caddies, t5 4 foot 4 bulb, hangers,oscillating fan, thermometer, grow lab 80l (2'7,4'11x6'7), and ph up and down.
I start my first grow very soon and i bank use some help with a few things.
1. IS IT OKAY IF I ONLY USE MY OSCILATING FAN when I'm using my t5 setup?
2.Is it a good idea to put roots organic soil on the bottom of the pot and light warrior soil on the top of the pots so that the seeds start in the soil thats better for them?
3. I was thinking for germinating i can keep the seeds in a cup of water for 24 hours and then just plant them in the smart pots.
4.When i place the seed in the medium after 24 hours of the seeds being in the cup do i water the medium right when i plant it? How much should i water my plants for the first few weeks?
5. When should i switch my lighting from a t5 4 foot 4 bulb to a 600 watt hps?
And my biggest worry is making a mistake the first few weeks so any tips on how i can avoid bad stuff from happening would be great. And any tips on the gear i have would be good too.

Back
Top Bottom