Help! Yellowing Proceeding After Leaching!

mynosehurtss

First time grower here, At first I heard from the forum that I had over fed my plant, and that the yellowing of the bottom fan leaves and burnt crispy brown tips were a result of too much Nutrient build up or a lock out.

I flushed her with 700 MLS water, I've been leaching her as much as I can without drowning the girl..

My concern is that, the yellowing and burn spots/tips are proceeding up the bottom fan leaves. The bottom leaves I already gently pulled the dead looking ones and they came right off those burn chips!

I continued leaching but I am not seeing the yellowing/burn spots/tips stop! It is actually making it's way up the bottom leaves HELP!

My lights are all 2-3 inches away, I am using 23 watt CFLS, soit can't be light burn, my temps are in the range of 77F - 82F, and it seems that it's even burning the new baby fan leaves growing! :(

I've leached about 3 times, and still not seeing her get any better...

Another thing I have observed is that some bottom leaves look like they are cupping...

Recommendations Please?

Thank you!

0525084830_01-1.jpg
This was on 5/25

0529111026_01.jpg
5/29
0529111032_01.jpg
5/29

:peace:

First time grower here, At first I heard from the forum that I had over fed my plant, and that the yellowing of the bottom fan leaves and burnt crispy brown tips were a result of too much Nutrient build up or a lock out.

I flushed her with 700 MLS water, I've been leaching her as much as I can without drowning the girl..

My concern is that, the yellowing and burn spots/tips are proceeding up the bottom fan leaves. The bottom leaves I already gently pulled the dead looking ones and they came right off those burn chips!

I continued leaching but I am not seeing the yellowing/burn spots/tips stop! It is actually making it's way up the bottom leaves HELP!

My lights are all 2-3 inches away, I am using 23 watt CFLS, soit can't be light burn, my temps are in the range of 77F - 82F, and it seems that it's even burning the new baby fan leaves growing! :(

I've leached about 3 times, and still not seeing her get any better...

Another thing I have observed is that some bottom leaves look like they are cupping...

Recommendations Please?

Thank you!

0525084830_01-1.jpg
This was on 5/25

0529111026_01.jpg
5/29
0529111032_01.jpg
5/29

:peace:
You have multiple deficiencies. You MUST get your pH levels right. Buy a quality meter Blue lab, Apera or Hanna. Don't waste money on cheapies; they will fail.

You have multiple deficiencies. You MUST get your pH levels right. Buy a quality meter Blue lab, Apera or Hanna. Don't waste money on cheapies; they will fail.
Hey Steve Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
Great that your helping already.
Just a tip.
Top left corner of the post has the date.
That post is 2012.
If you want to meet everyone and say hi here is a link.

Hope you enjoy yourself here.
Do you have a garden?
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom