Herbies Seeds Updates 28th February 2018

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
Back in stock – you can see the full listing here

Sagarmatha Matanuska Tundra Fems (Cup Winner)
Genofarm Purple Haze Auto Fems
Mandala Satori Regs
Mandala 8 Miles High Regs
Mandala Point of No Return Regs
Mandala #1 Regs
Pheno Finder Sunset aka Sunset Sherbet Fems (Cup Winner)
Bulldog Jack Herer Fems
Cali Connection Larry OG Regs (Cup Winner)
House of the Great Gardener Jean Guy Fems
Green House Bubba Kush Fems (Cup Winner)
Mandala California Dream Fems
Medicann Trainwreck Fems
Spliff Seeds Blueberry Regs
Spliff Seeds Snow White Fems
Spliff Seeds Super Skunk Fems
Purple Caper Granddaddy Purple BX Regs
Purple Caper Grandma’s Batch Regs
Green House Big Bang Fems (Cup Winner)

New strains added – you can see the full listing here

Sensi Seeds Michka Regs - 80% Sativa, 70-85 days flowering, Citrus, sweet and fruity

Original Sensible Bruce Banner #3 Fems - Ghost OG x Strawberry Diesel, 65% Sativa / 35% Indica, Earthy, diesel, sweet aroma and flavour, 25% THC

Green House Franco’s Lemon Cheese Fems - 60% Sativa / 40% Indica, 9-11 weeks flowering, Dedicated to Franco, and from his last selection of Exodus Cheese crossed with Super Lemon Haze

Devils Harvest Devils Glue Fems - Cup winner at the High Times Cannabis Cup 2017 in Amsterdam, Gorilla Glue x OG Reek’n

Lady Sativa Genetics Ultra Glue Regs - Gorilla Glue #4 x Chem 91, 55-65 Days, Couchlock, intense effects

Dankonomics Genetics Tooth Wreck Regs - Arcata Trainwreck x Sweet Tooth #4 IBL, 18-28% THC, Blueberry, grapefruit, lime, mint and pine flavours, Powerful and stimulating

Dankonomics Genetics Stardawg 3 x Banana Kush Regs - 8-10 Weeks Flowering, 21-30% THC, Indica stone with cerebral sativa hit

Dankonomics Genetics Dream Stardawg Regs - Blue Dream x Stardawg, 70% Sativa / 30% Indica, 8-10 Weeks flowering, Euphoric effects

Offers – You can see the full list of current offers here

Green House Seeds – 1 free random seed with every 5 pack, 2 free with every 10 pack of Green House Seeds purchased
Humboldt Seed Organisation – 1 free random seed with every 5 pack, 2 free with every 10 pack of Humboldt Seeds Purchased
Delicious Seeds – Get a free grinder with every pack of Eleven Roses Seeds
Gage Green Group – Buy one pack of Gage Green Seeds and get 1 pack free
Dr Underground – 1 free Crystal Meth seed with every 4 pack, 2 free with every 8 pack of Dr Underground seeds purchased
Big Head Seeds – 1 free seed with every 5 pack, 2 free with every 10 pack of Big Head seeds purchased (random seed from Crystal Gelato, Sherbert Dab, Trippy Gorilla, Julies Cookies and Dogstar Dawg)
Ripper Seeds – 5 free Badazz Kush regs and keyring with every Ripper Seeds purchase
Top Shelf Elite – 1 free Gorillagasm OR San Francisco Sour Dough every every 5 pack and 2 free with every 10 pack of Top Shelf Elite Seeds purchased
Super Strains – 1 free random fem with every 5 pack, 2 free with every 10 pack of Super Strains Purchased. Buy autos and get free auto fems
Heavyweight Seeds – Buy a 10 pack of Jackpot Auto, get a 3 pack free. Buy a 10 pack of KO Kush and get a 3 pack free

Other
Spannabis 2018 is taking place on 9,10,11th March and we will list the winners on our blog. You can find all the information on this years Spannabis events at Spannabis 2018

We now accept Bitcoin and over 40 other crypto currencies, you can check the full listing here

Hey @Herbies Seeds im very interested in ordering some seeds from you guys and I’m just looking for some reviews and input. I have a couple of questions.

Do you ship to the u.s.?
Are you still open for business?
How do I pay with cash?

Hey @Herbies Seeds im very interested in ordering some seeds from you guys and I’m just looking for some reviews and input. I have a couple of questions.

Do you ship to the u.s.?
Are you still open for business?
How do I pay with cash?

Hi, yes we are still open for business
yes we ship worldwide
All the details to pay in cash are at checkout on the website

Hope this helps :)

Back
Top Bottom