Hey everyone

Freshnugs87

Hi everyone, I've been wanting to get active in the weed community for some while. Im relatively new to smoking (Only been smoking for about half a year). I'm in school right now so having the opportunity to smoke comes only every now and then. I'm looking forward in getting active in 420 magazine community. PS if I dont post for a while its because im in finals week and have three huge exams looming in my face, but let me tell you when they're done, its on:bong:

:ciao: :smokin: HEy! Welcome to the site...a wealth of knowledge is your's for the taking.:trance: For sure we can teach you how to get the best buz using a number of methods...:theband: this place is also a site to hang out with family.:bong: I'm gonna vaporize a couple of buds of Super Goo in your honor..........................:15: 🤘 :sasmokin:

high and welcome to the new people. hope finals go well for you and you come back to kick back and hang out for a while:cheesygrinsmiley:

finals are done and im sooooooooo stoned right now

Welcome to the boards Freshnugs.

i went to all the other boards before i found this place. i'm prejudiced i guess, but this place is the best and the friendliest. stick around and make some friends.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom