Hey y'all!

Critter Bug

420 Member
New to the forum, I've been living in Texas most of my 49 years. I am an AVID smoker of flower, for both meds and recreation. I also like to cook a little bit. I've grown in the past and am wanting to start up again. Problem with the laws here in Texas still. Wondering how nervous I should be about posting some photos from previous grows, etc. on this forum. Any advice for the noob from down south would be great! Until we are totally legal in Texas, I'll be just a tad paranoid. Happy trails folks!

Thanks, are there any issues posting photos that I should be concerned about? I'm not wanting the door kicked in is all lol!
On this message board, no issues that I have seen. The msg board is operated outside of the US and as big as Texas is their powers outside of the US are severely limited.

If you are worried about photos you should be OK. The msg board software strips the EXIF data, including the GPS co-ordinates from the photos when they are uploaded. The GPS co-ordinates will tell where the camera was at the moment the photo was taken.

If you are really worried about the photos turn off the GPS before taking pictures and delete the photos or move them to another storage device as soon as possible.

Good afternoon people! Here goes, I'm about to upload some older photos from a couple of my previous grows. My first genuine grow never was properly documented but I can tell you it was the grow that I learned the most from. It was 100% Miracle Grow and tasted like it lol! All I had was a space below stairs in a townhouse that my wife and I lived in at the time. That was about 2002 or 2003 and I was not smoking at the time at all due to work and the legal system. It was also a CFL grow. Not the best but a lot of fun and I got to actually smoke one joint after it was all said and done, my wife was kind enough to save one for the day I no longer had to pee for the state. Considering all things, it was one of the best joints I have ever smoked in my life! I was SOOOOO stoned, it was great...

Any who, a few years later, I think it was March of 2008 that I finally decided it was time to start a REAL grow for once. I was no longer needing clean pee as I got a new job working from home and was now buying a house. I was growing my own veggies in the back yard and thought, wow, I bet I could grow smoke now. I started some bag seeds that I really liked under my florescent tubes, just like I was starting my veggie seeds. I bought a 400 watt HPS from a guy and got to work building a closet grow. I'll go ahead and post this for anticipation purposes, photos to follow in a few minutes of that grow...

Camera work in 2008 was less that quality lol! In no particular order but you can guess on your own.

100_0310.JPG
100_0311.JPG
100_0310.JPG
100_0311.JPG
100_0312.JPG
100_0313.JPG
100_0314.JPG
100_0315.JPG
100_0316.JPG
100_0317.JPG
100_0318.JPG
100_0319.JPG