Hi all it's the new me

Apprentice

:ciao: All

I didn't do this the first time out, was already full of questions needed answers
so I thought I missed out. For everyone lost I'll explain: Computer crashed stored
password in browser forgot password to e-mail where password is, tried to get it
reset. Password they give my doesn't work for me but does for them:hmmmm:

Starting a new account is as close as I could get.

Now I have to shop for a new Cow :rofl:
Remember what few friends I have/had:sorry:
Too much :ganjamon:
K... that's it for now starting a grow journal.
Hope to see you there...:yummy:
Aprentice....darn it all....(that's funny r n looks like m:rofl:)

Re: Hi all it's the new me...

Ciao:ciao: my friend. Computer drama is no fun but I am glad you dropped back by to say hello. Let me know if there is anything we can assist you with:goodluck:

Yes we remember the Cow hope to see something cool.

Let us know where to hit your journal wit a link.

Re: Hi all it's the new me...

Ciao:ciao: my friend. Computer drama is no fun but I am glad you dropped back by to say hello. Let me know if there is anything we can assist you with:goodluck:

Yes we remember the Cow hope to see something cool.

Let us know where to hit your journal wit a link.

Wingman.....Yes :thanks:

Sup bro so glad you picked up on this, you were one of the friends I hoped would spot me.. :yahoo:
Do you have anything going, How's the the new found freedom. pre/post permission?
Your stress level must be way down making your pain management and quality of life easier to focus on.

The Cow's my favorite animal, that one was grazing and came across some of that "sweet grass".
Hence the grin:ganjamon:

Taking pics tonight starting thread sooner than later...
Thanks for the pass through...

After 40 years I am a living example of the medical research below

Lisa M. Eubanks, PhD, Staff Scientist at the Scripps Research Institute and the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology, et al. stated in an Aug. 9, 2006 article titled "A Molecular Link Between the Active Component of Marijuana and Alzheimer's Disease Pathology," published in Molecular Pharmaceutics:
"In contrast to previous studies aimed at utilizing cannabinoids in Alzheimer's disease therapy, our results provide a mechanism whereby the THC molecule can directly impact Alzheimer's disease pathology...

It is noteworthy that THC is a considerably more effective inhibitor... than the approved drugs for Alzheimer's disease treatment, donepezil and tacrine, which reduced [protein deposits in the brain] by only 22% and 7%, respectively, at twice the concentration used in our studies...

THC and its analogues may provide an improved therapeutic for Alzheimer's disease [by] simultaneously treating both the symptoms and progression of Alzheimer's disease."

Aug. 9, 2006 - Lisa Eubanks, PhD
A Molecular Link Between the Active Component of Marijuana and Alzheimer's Disease Pathology (143 KB)

Anyone from Texas interested in moving our state forward toward legalization for medical uses?

Doc NOX

Whats up brother? Please stay in touch and thanks for asking about me. My stress levels were OK until I was Busted by some halfwit Nazi thugs. I am still growing and am headed to Trial stop by if you can. I also am glad to see you on the boards again please stay in touch and keep us posted how your doing. Everytime I see a cow I will think of you my man.
PEACE

Back
Top Bottom