Hi all New Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone ... new to the grow world ... and came looking for seeds and found a whole community with everything cannabis!

I have checked a few seed banks out. I just don't trust buying from them and shipping discreetly. Am reading here in forms still looking for right seed bank.

I am currently growing plants from seeds I got locally...commercial weed. I have read allot from different areas on web and have sexed my plants and cloned one and currently am flowering a single plant. I have now found my one stop for info on growing and a bunch of people like me that use cannabis for medical/rec purposes. I have smoked weed since i was young ....45 now. Just wanted to introduce myself and say HIGH! all :)

WELCOME BROTHER!!!!!........you are at the right place for top info on gods good green man..........there are a couple companys that will ship to us (usa) ...i have not done it yet...but am going to order some lowriders of some sort shortly.....these guys will show us the way............PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom