Hi everyone

Deacnbleu

Hello, nice to find an intelligent forum to discuss topics.
I am a new grower, my wife was severely injured in a car accident over a year ago, she suffered severe brain injuries among other injuries that leave her in a lot of pain. After buying the crap available from the few people that I know and spending way too much for it, I decided that I could grow what helps her and save the costs. I have only one harvest under my belt so far, but she says it is really good.
If it makes my baby happy then I must be doing something right.
I have been growing from the seeds of the low quality stuff that is available to me and recently cloned a good female and expect a decent harvest in about two months. I grow in a closet area that is limited to three plants in soil but just switched to a bubbler hydroponic system for the clones that will allow me to keep four to six plants going. I also just found online, some auto flowering feminized seeds, an AK47/Lowryder that would be better for her from everything that I have read.
I'd love to hear from anyone with experience with the AK47/Lowryder, grow closets or just general advice from indoor growers.
I would also like to encourage anyone that lives in Arizona to get out there and vote in November. It is on the ballot again and we have the chance to do some real good for the people like my wife that can benefit from this harmless plant.

Back
Top Bottom