Hi, Intro to me!

billwhit

Grandpa Bill here. Oklahoma born & raised, lived most of adult life overseas. I have lived in Austria since 1990. I first toked in 1969 and have continued, off and on, for over forty years now. Love growing my own, outdoor or indoor, but hate the costs of growing indoor. Just ordered LED grow lights to see how they work. I have four daughters and ten grandkids, eight boys and two little girls, all living within 15 minutes of me. Needless to say, my wife and I babysit a lot. Been with my wife since 1970, she stopped toking twenty years ago, but that is her problem. I still enjoy cannabis, it helps so much with my pain, helps me sleep, helps with occasional bouts of PTSD, and helps me keep weight on my skinny frame. I am also a disabled Vet, who served my country, from 1968 - 1990, Honorably. God Bless to all on this forum and enjoy God's Gift of cannabis!

hello nice to meet you... and thank you for your service... thats sounds like one sweet life you got going on there.. whole family being right close and the wife for 40 years almost ready to bet you got a house on the hill with a picket fence... welll its good too meet you and i look forward to seeing your led light grow when you get it going

hello nice to meet you... and thank you for your service... thats sounds like one sweet life you got going on there.. whole family being right close and the wife for 40 years almost ready to bet you got a house on the hill with a picket fence... welll its good too meet you and i look forward to seeing your led light grow when you get it going

Nice to meet you too! No house with a picket fence, lol, just a small apartment. Do have a house in Hungary, way out in the country, that is run down and needs remodeled or torn down and a new house built. Does have around half an acre though, on a dead end dirt road, very quiet with lots of wildlife. I take the boys there so that they can run wild, they love it. Also do a little outdoor, around the countryside, but there is so much wild growing everywhere that my girls get polinated and always have a few seeds. Smoke is still very good though. And if you go long enough without indulging, then the wild will also give you a buzz, puts me right to sleep! I have to grow my own because I know no one here, only indulge alone, and certainly not going on the streets of Vienna to search for some, lol! Too old for that! Oh well, sure will be glad when my lights get here. I have a 400watt and 650 watt hps, but the wife will not let me grow at home and only going to Hungary on the weekends isn't good for indoor, the water pump stops, or the timer, something always happens when I am away, plus, the costs of electricity is outrageous. I am hoping the LED's work well, not so much heat or electricity. I have a tendency to start rambling, which I am about to start doing, so I will close now. That comes as a result of only being around kids all the time, no grownup companionship, lol! It is a blessing to have them all around us, each and every day. Sure beats them living halfway across the world and only seeing them once a year. I could not handle that! God Bless!

Back
Top Bottom