HID Hut Digital Ballasts

mulletman42

Hello 420 magazine, currently in the process of setting up a small grow cabinet and slowly but surely collecting needed supply's. Being generally disatisfied with the initial lighting choice, 6 40 watt cfls adding up too 240 watts I have decided too pursue a small aircooled HPS.
HID Hut advertises 150-600 watt HPS digital ballasts at prices litterally 2/3 the price of lumatek, galaxy etc. Has anyone ever ordered one of these from HID hut, if so are you satisfied with your buy? Thanks Mulletman.:smokin:

HID Hut Digital Ballasts

Personly I would suggest a 400 watt MH for veg & 400 watt HPS for flowering the very best bulbs R Hortalux EYE they put out 12 30 % mor lumens per watt then a standard HID bulb !

Whats up Thomas I used a 400 watter on my last grow and it overfilled the closet with buds. HAHa. This time around its all about the personal sustainable grow. Not that a 400 aint but its alot of personal if done properly. Just looking for the benefits of a low wattage HPS as I am thinkin anythings better than those dern cfls.

MulletMan, I'm also currently shopping for a 600W digital ballast and was looking for product reviews on Google. Have you had any luck finding something you plan on buying or have already bought?

How big is your grow area? I'm going to buy a Dark Room DR120 (3'11" x 3'11" x 6'7")

:bong:

Good product. Whats up Thomas I used a 400 watter on my last grow and it overfilled the closet with buds. An HID kit is used in the cars, motorcycles, nurseries, indoor aquariums with fish that called for tropical lighting, and even on airplanes while landing and cab lights.

Back
Top Bottom