High everyone!

q2rnf3

I'm going to start a journal so all you expereinced growers can laugh,smile and were appropriate,make complete fun of my grow.
So you know,I am the kind of pilot that wants to learn how to fly by surviving the crash or crashes.But PLEASE feel free to add your knowledge to anything I post. Or attend the services when I don't come back from a crash.(but that's not going to happen)
So here's my Highlo to the community and I look forward to learning and "growing" with you.
Peace

Re: High everyone !!

Hi q2rnf3, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forum.
And :thanks: for joining us.
No one will laugh at your efforts to become your own man.
But we will give all the advise you need to be successful.
Do some reading. :reading420magazine:
I'll see you around the forum.
:peace:

Actually I'm only 3 months in and I have a few things I laugh at.
Over-watered one to death.but it could have been saved.
I have a clone that is twice as big as it's mother plant (long story)
And I have a plant that is about 8 inches tall and is in week 5 of flowering (looking at its growth I bet I get 3 grams of good,dry,smoke)
And I have one thats 18 inches tall ( also week 5 flowering) which I might get 3 grams out of (trimming fan leaves experiment ) Tall,skinny with little nuggets here n there,but not as strong and healthy looking as others in flowering
All are lessons learned and at least the mistakes can be smoked or buried :)
actually its more like 80 days but we will call it 3 months (date on my first plant is 4/9 )

welcome to 420. everyone here will try and give a hand,I have learned so much from these fine growers as you will too. peace:yahoo:

q2rnf3 Welcome to 420Magazine.

We wish you luck with your grow and learning progress.

Those lil 3G plants will still be 3Gs more than what you would have had for Free.

Learn to read em and REEP the ReffeR reward!

Thank you,
I am a subscriber to the magazine
And I have been reading posts here since Late March
Got a good looking grow going (with a few headaches mixed in) and decided to join the mix yesterday.
Plus I can share my experience in a journal,that alone is what I need.
I get high and can't stop talking/typing.
Can you tell ?

Back
Top Bottom