high to the 420 community from oregon

chuckjun

high/hello to everyone. I am a patient/grower in Oregon. i just have a small closet grow to supply my own needs. i am looking for strains that help with liver cancer. some strains help a little some not at all. i need to eliminate those that do not help from my garden. I was referred here by someone I trust so I will look around and slowly learn a little of your site. I am pretty slow so dont give up on me. Thanks for allowing me into your community, chuck.:yummy:

Welcome Chuck, its a pleasure to have ya. I too reside in Oregon, im sure you will find an enormous supply of information to help you find the right strain for your needs. Best of luck and see ya around the site.

High from northern California and welcome to the 420 community. You'll find all the answers you need to your questions. Use the search button above to narrow down what you are looking for, and please ask all the questions you'd like.

This is a good place to start Medical Marijuana Strain Guide

Best wishes.
Peace and happiness :rollit:

Aloha welcome to 420 from another Patient Grower here. There are some sites and help in our forums, as to specifics in which you are seeking. Trust is a good thing to have.

Back
Top Bottom